Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to all Pinners and Pin-a-holics!

Like most of you, I spend quite a bit of time browsing the website Pinterest.  I was first introduced to the website when a sorority sister of mine, Nicole.  She told me that it was like a cork board of ideas.  At the time, I was asking her for advice on helping plan recruitment events for the sorority chapter I was an advisor for.  At first i was confused.  "So they're just a bunch of pictures?" Yep.  Just pictures.  As I started following more pinboards, and created more of my own... I was down for the count.  I had been sucked into the black hole that is Pinterest!  Now my Pinboards cover every category from Hair and Beauty to all things Harry Potter.  

What I'm going to use this blog for is to show you actual results of things I've found on Pinterest.  Such as how I learned to french braid my hair from a video I saw on a pinboard!

I hope this helps you to try these ideas for yourself! Good Luck and happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment